To envision that District 3 elementary school students will have equitable access to middle school education. Where students can flourish and are championed transitioning into successful High School Careers. Parents are supported in education and advocacy for their children, enhancing education at school and at home.
DOE Middle School Information:
The School Quality Snapshot
- Provides families with a summary of school conditions and performance results at each school.
- To find a Snapshot, use the search tool here (https://tools.nycenet.edu/snapshot/2019/)
The School Quality Guide
- Provides educators (and interested community members) with detailed information on student population, school conditions, and student achievement.
- Includes results from the NYC School Survey.
- Available at https://tools.nycenet.edu/guide/2019/
School Performance Dashboard
- Includes multiple years of data, key comparisons, and data visualizations.
- Available at https://tools.nycenet.edu/dashboard/
Applicants 2016 & 2015